17 cat reactions for every Thanksgiving situation
I can haz turkey?
1. When you have to fake laugh at all of your weird uncle’s bad jokes.
2. When your mom asks you to help out in the kitchen.
3. When everyone won’t stop asking about your relationship status.
4. When the food comes out and your unbridled joy starts leaking out of your face.
5. When that one person thinks it’s a great idea to make everyone go around the table and say what they’re thankful for.
6. When you eat so much that you can’t move.
7. When all of your cousins show up with significant others and you’re in the corner like:
8. When everyone asks what you’re doing with your life.
9. When you’re still sitting at the kids table…in your late twenties.
10. When you’re really full but you’re already thinking about Thanksgiving leftovers.
11. When you find your favorite cousin then go hide in a corner together to avoid small talk.
12. When someone asks when you’re going to get married.
13. When you run out of things to small talk about.
14. When you’re asked to take a family photo that you have absolutely no interest in being a part of.
15. When you try to explain your job to someone in your family and they have no clue what you’re talking about.
16. When your relatives start fighting and nobody knows how to handle it.
17. And finally, when you’re trying to sneak out of the party so you can avoid the uncomfortable goodbye cheek-kisses.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
When your pets ruin intimate moments...
When your cat doubts she's The Queen
How to introduce a cat and dog
Why your cat wants to go to Disney World...
When your cat wants to go on vacation...
When the cat gets her head stuck
How your cat reminds you to go to the gym
What your cat is imagining vs what your cat is doing
Happy Father's Day from the cat
This is why it's dangerous to break into a home that has a cat... (comic)