17 cat reactions for every Thanksgiving situation
I can haz turkey?
1. When you have to fake laugh at all of your weird uncle’s bad jokes.
2. When your mom asks you to help out in the kitchen.
3. When everyone won’t stop asking about your relationship status.
4. When the food comes out and your unbridled joy starts leaking out of your face.
5. When that one person thinks it’s a great idea to make everyone go around the table and say what they’re thankful for.
6. When you eat so much that you can’t move.
7. When all of your cousins show up with significant others and you’re in the corner like:
8. When everyone asks what you’re doing with your life.
9. When you’re still sitting at the kids table…in your late twenties.
10. When you’re really full but you’re already thinking about Thanksgiving leftovers.
11. When you find your favorite cousin then go hide in a corner together to avoid small talk.
12. When someone asks when you’re going to get married.
13. When you run out of things to small talk about.
14. When you’re asked to take a family photo that you have absolutely no interest in being a part of.
15. When you try to explain your job to someone in your family and they have no clue what you’re talking about.
16. When your relatives start fighting and nobody knows how to handle it.
17. And finally, when you’re trying to sneak out of the party so you can avoid the uncomfortable goodbye cheek-kisses.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
How to Wrap a Present When You Have a Cat
Leash on a dog vs leash on a cat
Where's my phone?
Dinner time with Minnie
Spooky Halloween Cat Book For Your Viewing Pleasure
Crocheting with Minnie
Biscuits to the face
Do you want fur on these?
If you're not willing to be a fool, you can't become a master
When there's a monster under your bed...