17 cat reactions for every Thanksgiving situation
I can haz turkey?
1. When you have to fake laugh at all of your weird uncle’s bad jokes.
2. When your mom asks you to help out in the kitchen.
3. When everyone won’t stop asking about your relationship status.
4. When the food comes out and your unbridled joy starts leaking out of your face.
5. When that one person thinks it’s a great idea to make everyone go around the table and say what they’re thankful for.
6. When you eat so much that you can’t move.
7. When all of your cousins show up with significant others and you’re in the corner like:
8. When everyone asks what you’re doing with your life.
9. When you’re still sitting at the kids table…in your late twenties.
10. When you’re really full but you’re already thinking about Thanksgiving leftovers.
11. When you find your favorite cousin then go hide in a corner together to avoid small talk.
12. When someone asks when you’re going to get married.
13. When you run out of things to small talk about.
14. When you’re asked to take a family photo that you have absolutely no interest in being a part of.
15. When you try to explain your job to someone in your family and they have no clue what you’re talking about.
16. When your relatives start fighting and nobody knows how to handle it.
17. And finally, when you’re trying to sneak out of the party so you can avoid the uncomfortable goodbye cheek-kisses.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
When your cat dreams of Game of Thrones
A Cat's Guide To Catching A Leprechaun
The cat can hear you... but she's only listening for ONE thing
When the cat learns a valuable lesson from a dead mouse
When you come home early and catch your cat...
Does your cat ever get floppy paws?
When the cat is a serial killer... (comic)
When the cat won't let the dog up the stairs...
When your cat THINKS she's the master of hiding
When you can't find the cat... (comic)