20 cats who love to shush people (and a few doggies)
Yeah... stop... stop talking. I iz over it.
1. Shhhh. No more words.
2. Okay. You iz done talking now.
3. Did it sound like I waz finished meowing in your face, human? Don't be rude.
4. Stop complaining. Go do something useful, like filling my food bowl.
5. No more stoopy selfies.
6. No kisses. I will let you know when you can kiss me.
7. Sigh. Humans will never learn will they?
8. Shh! The human haz no proof we flooded to toilet. Shut your stoopy mouth and act like a professional.
9. I iz trying to sleep. Stop yapping.
10. Not only do I not feel like hearing you, I don't want to even look at you. How dare you take me to the vet?
11. This iz my toy now. You tell the human on me, and there will be problems. Got it, stoopy?
12. Don't ruin the moment by talking, human. Let's enjoy the silence together.
13. I don't care if you got a new boyfriend. Unless he brings me treats.
14. Your wrinkles confuse me. Iz you an old wizard or something? Do not put a spell on me wrinkly doggie wizard.
15. Sigh. Just go to sleep human. You can annoy me tomorrow.
16. Your breath smells like poo. Probably because I saw you eat your poo a few seconds ago.
17. Nope. Just nope.
18. I know I iz cute. You can put me down now, okay?
19. Double rejection. Nope and nope. I iz done with both of you today.
20. You too! Shush!
Sometimes we just need you to shut up already!
(H/T) huffington post
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Did you know that it's National Drink Wine With Your Cat Week??
Every day, this horse offers this calico cat a free ride (video)
The first ever video of sand cat kittens in the wild
She felt guilty her cat passed when she was sleeping... until a stranger gave her great advice
Rough street cat gets some TLC... and his transformation will blow you away (Gallery)
Man fakes his own death to see what his cat would do...
A suspected big poacher gets taken out by the lions he was hunting
How a cat celebrates Valentine's Day (comic)
Comic perfectly describes the moment when your cat wants to hang out
Woman sees how far she can go with balancing things on her cat's head (Gallery)