26 feelings all cat owners experience
Cats will always keep you on your toes!
1. When you’re pretty sure you love your cat more than your cat loves you.
2. The burst of happiness whenever your cat decides to show you the smallest amount of love.
“OMG He did a little wee in a heart shape just for me!”
3. When you’re desperate to take a selfie but Fluffy just isn’t feeling it.
4. The fear that any exposed limb could be attacked at any moment.
5. When you really need something, and your cat is sitting on it.
(Oh, you need something right meow? Too bad. It iz sitting time.)
6. When you’re trying to do something for your cat’s own good, but you think they might kill you once it’s over.
(Yes. Death iz in your near future if you keep taking us to that stoopy vet.)
7. When you’re not quite sure if they want a tummy rub, or are just using their tummy as bait for your hand.
“Dare you.” – that cat.
8. When you couldn’t possibly move because your cat has chosen you to sit on and that is the highest honour.
9. When you wonder if your cat is actually quite depressed, or maybe just embarrassed to be seen with you.
10. When you’re 100% sure your cat wants to kill you.
11. When you decide once and for all your cat is an absolute idiot.
(Um... sometimes we haz accidents. So what!)
12. When you think that maybe your cat can understand you, and they think you’re an idiot.
13. When you know better than to leave your food unattended for even a second.
14. Jealousy for your cat’s laid back lifestyle.
(Sleep for 18 hours a day? Don’t mind if I do.)
15. The amusement when your cat decides to kill an inanimate object.
“THIS LEAF MUST DIE.” – cats.
16. The anger you feel when your cat pulls a major dick move.
(LOL. Yeah. We know what we iz doing.)
17. The feeling that we may haz a secret life we're not telling you about.
18. Sometimes you wonder if they actually take pleasure in irritating you.
19. The constant feeling of judgment radiating from your cat.
20. The feeling that you probably just wasted a lot of money on any gift you buy your cat.
(We always prefer the box.)
21. When you just need to smother your cat in love, even if you know they're hating it.
(We iz most likely hating it. Stop it. Yuck.)
22. When they yawn and you just want to stick your finger in their mouths.
(Humans iz so weird)
23. When you feel overwhelmed by the extreme cuteness of their lil’ paws.
(Can't blame you, humans. We iz adorably cute.)
24. The fear that one day your cat will decide to fall asleep in the most stupid place ever, and you will trip over them and fall to your death.
(Take me to the vet ONE MORE TIME... and see what happens.)
25. Extreme privilege and honour when we invite you to stroke us.
(It iz a high honour. Don't mess it up.)
26. The unrivaled joy that is hearing your cat purr.
(A cat's purr calms the human heart and makes you more relaxed. It iz science!)
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Cat vs. Dog Customer Service
Minnie kneads into my beard
Minnie explores the great outdoors
Tuna Chronicles Part 6
Tuna Chronicles Part 5
The hunt of a lifetime
Tuna Chronicles Part 4...