11 sombrero wearing cats ready for cinco de mayo!
I can haz corona?
1. Pour me another... so I can knock it off the table again.
2. So when do I get to sits in my sink? It iz called SINK-o de MY-o, correct?
3. Do... do you want to share that yummy taco? Please?
4. I'd be mad at you for making me wear this if I didn't look so fabulous. You iz lucky I can pull this off.
5. Put that hat on me, and we will battle more fiercely than the Mexicans and the French.
6. For punishment of making me wear this stoopy hat, I've replaced your corona's with my urine. Enjoy.
7. When the human forgets to pick up limes... ugh. What an amateur.
8. I still don't see any sinks for me to fits in. I don't get this holiday.
9. Don't... don't let the doggie see me like this.
10. You haz five more seconds to deliver the mexican dip your promised, or this cute kitty will treat you like a pinata.
11. I don't care if you iz going out and partying tonight. We still will be waking you up at the crack of dawn for our noms. Maybe even earlier.
Happy cinco de mayo! Hazah!
photos via imgur, reddit, colleghumor
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
The cat decides if you get to sleep in or not...
Want a cookie?
Not all who wander are lost...
When the cat can't decide where to sleep...
When you tell your cat to get off the counter...
It's not really drinking alone when the cat is home
Have fun at work
When the cat reminds you what's important...
How My Cat Sees Me