25 cats who definitely can't fit, but desperately still trying to sit.
You don't think we can fits and sits? Challenge accepted.
1. See? I even got my nose in. Totally fits.
2. Yep... and just gotta tuck my leg in this way... and... crap. Well... I'll just keep this in the air.
3. I iz a kitty cupcake now.
4. Nailed it.
5. You think I iz going to prescribe to the societal confines of this box?!
6. As long as I iz comfy... does it really matter that I look like I iz overflowing?
7. Half-in = All-in. Still counts.
8. Love seat. It iz supposed to look like this.
9. Does this box make me look fat? Be honest.
10. It iz actually a lot bigger inside than you would think. Just found some place called Narnia... ever heard of it? The white witch seems nice.
11. I need a diet? Yeah, well, I watched you try to "fit" in those jeans... and I think I did a better job with my box.
12. Don't knock it until you try it, human.
13. Okay... so I packed on a few... but so does everybody during the holidays! Sue me.
14. Wow, I can still fit in this box from when I waz a kitten! I still got it!
15. My leg wanted some air. Still fits.
16. Super comfy... don't forget to turn the light off on your way out.
17. I thought this would go slightly better... but... still fits.
19. What? My paws were cold.
20. The place iz not great, but the location iz really hot right meow.
21. Can you tuck my tail in?
22. I got a box. I got a box. I got a box, hey, hey, hey, hey.
23. What? Obviously, the stoopy box shrunk. Duh.
24. Not stuck, just hanging out.
25. Got my head in. Still counts.
Challenge nailed. Look who iz stoopy now!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Happy Mother's Day!
I made a homemade baby sling for Minnie
Tuna Chronicles Part 8
Super Clingy Cat
Tuna Chronicles Part 7
Anatomy of a cat
Cat vs. Dog Customer Service
Minnie kneads into my beard
Minnie explores the great outdoors
Tuna Chronicles Part 6