17 cats on their first day of work
1. "No sir, I iz not free to help you search for your little doohickey or whatever you waz talking about. I iz available for an afternoon nap, however."
2. "I may not be the best bartender around...and true... I haz no idea what the heck I iz doing... but hands down I iz definitely the cutest!"
3. "Sorry, on break. You can get your stoopy CD after I move... in another hour or so."
4. "Lou haz a bunch of emails I need to read... but my real job should be just to sit here and look cute."
5. "It's only my first day... but everyone can take five. We've been workin' hard, we deserve it."
6. "So... you saying you like doggies more than cats? I'm so sorry... but... I haz to call you clinically insane. Security will be arriving soon."
7. "It's my first day, and I already iz head doctor. My cuteness haz the power to heal people!"
8. "Professional keyboard warmer at your service. My rate iz 10 fishy treats an hour."
9. "Forgot I needed thumbs to open this window and take your order... so... um... sorry. Don't worry, I'll eat it for you so it doesn't go to waste."
10. "These green stripes iz really going to impress everybody today, don't you think?"
11. "Um... so wait... these waz not the papers you needed to be shredded?... uh oh..."
12. "Look, as your fishing partner, you hold the rod and reel them in, and then I eats them. How iz that hard for you to understand?"
13. "Yes, I'd like to accept your offer... great benefits, wonderful pay, and awesome commute... but I really need to know about your nap policy."
14. "I know this isn’t the cake you wanted for your wedding…but I’m new around here and I thought I’d change things up."
15. "It's my first day as flower delivery boy... but instead of money, I would rather haz some treats."
16. "Look... if you want this business merger to happen... you need to offer some more on the table... like... fishy treats. Lots of fishy treats."
17. "Now this iz the job I waz born for! I iz King of Spoon Manor! ALL BOW DOWN TO ME!"
I think these cats haz a long successful road ahead of them. Hazah!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Tuna Chronicles Part 5
The hunt of a lifetime
Tuna Chronicles Part 4...
Minnie and Dany team up against the laser
What you see vs what your cat sees
4 St. Patrick's Day Limericks from the cat
Tuna Chronicles Part 3