30 adorable photos of cats who turned into loaves of bread. I present to you... the kitty loaf!
The kitty loaf iz when your kitty decides to morph into a loaf of bread. It iz activated to escape the stoopyness around them, or to get all nice and cozy. Either way, we iz content and do not want to be bothered.
1. This kitty went full loaf. That iz commitment.
2. It iz important to let your loaf cool before you cuddle with it.
3. Not ready yet... still baking. Must concentrate.
4. Sometimes you need to remove the crusts.
5. Can't go wrong with the classic white wonder bread.
6. A little too much yeast in this one...
7. Wait... which one iz the kitty?
8. Five second rule? Or iz it five hour rule?
9. Using the sun as a natural oven.
10. Oops... over cooked!
11. Presentation iz everything.
12. A rare wild loaf!
13. Rye so serious?
14. This iz more of a dinner roll.
15. Some people like their loaf toasted black.
16. Ginger bread anyone?
17. Couch loafs sounds better than couch potatoes.
18. He doesn't knead any help getting comfy.
19. Okay... did that loaf on the left just try and bite me?
20. 2-for-1 special
21. He waz raised rye-t.
22. The look she gives when someone asks if it's gluten free.
23. He's feeling a little crumby.
24. A little burnt on the outside, but soft on the inside.
25. This cinnamon loaf could use more yeast.
26. The flowers help him from sticking to the pan.
27. Don't forget the delicious marble bread.
28. Still waiting for the yeast to rise.
29. The "you left me outside so I shall conserve my energy in this kitty loaf, but when I awaken you will feel the wrath of Mufasa" loaf.
30. I don't even see a kitty in this picture. Just a bunch of bread.
So now I haz a craving for bread....
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
When the cat can't decide where to sleep...
When you tell your cat to get off the counter...
It's not really drinking alone when the cat is home
Have fun at work
When the cat reminds you what's important...
How My Cat Sees Me
When your pets ruin intimate moments...
When your cat doubts she's The Queen
How to introduce a cat and dog