17 majestic little lions that look just like your cat
Not sure how these lions got into your living room... but approach with caution.
1. "I iz the king of the jungle. Feed me."
2. Morning bed mane.
3. The silent hunter stalking some wild game... or bugs. Wild bugs.
4. The king in the tree ready to pounce.
5. Going for that "bed head/I don't care about society" look.
6. Watching over his kingdom from above.
7. "Give me that Raggedy Ann perm." Nailed it.
8. "You dare doubt my lion-hood? How does this mane not convince you?!"
9. This lion might have been crossed with Mickey Mouse... "iz you making fun of my ears?"
10. The rare spotted lion ready to attack.
11. "Last time I stick my paw in the socket."
12. The mythical two headed lion... could it be?? "I got two pairs of eyes on you now, human."
13. This lion needs a little trim on the top.
14. The infamous lion butt wiggle is about to happen... that plastic cap on the carpet never stood a chance.
15. A lion's mane comes in handy when it gets a little chilly outside.
16. The fashionable lion who has a mane for every season.
17. And this lion who clearly is the king of the house/jungle.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
What happens when you close the door on a cat (comic)
Little girl reading her cat a bedtime story is the cutest thing you'll see
There's now a book written just for cats by a cat...
She asked which cat had been in the shelter the longest, brings home deaf toothless senior love bug
Is it okay to carry a cat like a baby?
Trainer suggested a spray bottle to get her cat off the table... cat hilariously defiant
Cat has huge sneeze and it's adorable
Lions fatally maul poachers who broke into reserve to hunt rhinos
Cat who saved owner's life by keeping her awake when she suffered a blood clot is given award
Sassy cat talks back to his mom when he finds out there's no more treats