17 majestic little lions that look just like your cat
Not sure how these lions got into your living room... but approach with caution.
1. "I iz the king of the jungle. Feed me."
2. Morning bed mane.
3. The silent hunter stalking some wild game... or bugs. Wild bugs.
4. The king in the tree ready to pounce.
5. Going for that "bed head/I don't care about society" look.
6. Watching over his kingdom from above.
7. "Give me that Raggedy Ann perm." Nailed it.
8. "You dare doubt my lion-hood? How does this mane not convince you?!"
9. This lion might have been crossed with Mickey Mouse... "iz you making fun of my ears?"
10. The rare spotted lion ready to attack.
11. "Last time I stick my paw in the socket."
12. The mythical two headed lion... could it be?? "I got two pairs of eyes on you now, human."
13. This lion needs a little trim on the top.
14. The infamous lion butt wiggle is about to happen... that plastic cap on the carpet never stood a chance.
15. A lion's mane comes in handy when it gets a little chilly outside.
16. The fashionable lion who has a mane for every season.
17. And this lion who clearly is the king of the house/jungle.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
When you literally just fed the cat
A Cat's Map of the Bed
The Stages of a Cat's Yawn
Looking in the mirror
Going to the bathroom when you have a cat...
This cat wears glasses to help kids feel more comfortable with glasses
When you want to be lazy with the cat
What the cat thinks about privacy
Dogs vs. Cats on Christmas
Snitches get stitches