21 reasons why you should fall in love with a cat person
Cat people are weird, wonderful, and awesome and you need one in your life.
1. Cat people don’t expect to be loved, they know you have to earn it.
2. And that goes both ways, they need to be won over too.
3. But once they’re sure they like you they’ll be loving and loyal.
4. And they can put up with a lot.
They love cats, and cats are little jerks most of the time.
5. Cat people are sensitive souls and will always think about your needs.
They're used to trying to figure out how a cat is feeling, so humans are easy.
6. But they also understand when they need to put themselves first.
7. They’re especially good at doing nothing at all.
8. But they’re also not without a sense of adventure.
9. Cat people are used to getting up early, but they might not have an alarm clock.
10. Cat people believe that just because everyone else does one thing, it doesn’t mean it’s right for you.
So they'll understand all of your quirks.
11. Cat people really appreciate some alone time, so will always respect other people’s need for some time out.
12. But they also know that those who nap together stay together.
13. And they’ll be excellent napping companions because they’re used to staying very still in bed.
If you make any sudden movements with a cat in your bed, say goodbye to your toes.
14. Cat people might be a little shy at first.
15. But they’ll open up when you get to know them.
16. Cat people know how to have a good vent.
They won’t be horrible, but they understand that everyone needs to let off steam occasionally.
17. And they have an excellent sense of humor.
18. Cat people can be super caring.
They’ll always know how to look after you when you feel down.
19. Cat people are good at staying positive, as most of the time they have to put up with grumpy animals.
20. They’ll never be controlling, because they’re not used to being in charge.
21. Cat people would never take love for granted.
Because when a cat chooses you it’s a great day.
And when a cat person chooses you it’s a very special honor.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Every day, this horse offers this calico cat a free ride (video)
The first ever video of sand cat kittens in the wild
She felt guilty her cat passed when she was sleeping... until a stranger gave her great advice
Rough street cat gets some TLC... and his transformation will blow you away (Gallery)
Man fakes his own death to see what his cat would do...
A suspected big poacher gets taken out by the lions he was hunting
How a cat celebrates Valentine's Day (comic)
Comic perfectly describes the moment when your cat wants to hang out
Woman sees how far she can go with balancing things on her cat's head (Gallery)
Cat plays with ball in the most hilariously bizarre way you'll ever see