21 reasons why you should fall in love with a cat person
Cat people are weird, wonderful, and awesome and you need one in your life.
1. Cat people don’t expect to be loved, they know you have to earn it.
2. And that goes both ways, they need to be won over too.
3. But once they’re sure they like you they’ll be loving and loyal.
4. And they can put up with a lot.
They love cats, and cats are little jerks most of the time.
5. Cat people are sensitive souls and will always think about your needs.
They're used to trying to figure out how a cat is feeling, so humans are easy.
6. But they also understand when they need to put themselves first.
7. They’re especially good at doing nothing at all.
8. But they’re also not without a sense of adventure.
9. Cat people are used to getting up early, but they might not have an alarm clock.
10. Cat people believe that just because everyone else does one thing, it doesn’t mean it’s right for you.
So they'll understand all of your quirks.
11. Cat people really appreciate some alone time, so will always respect other people’s need for some time out.
12. But they also know that those who nap together stay together.
13. And they’ll be excellent napping companions because they’re used to staying very still in bed.
If you make any sudden movements with a cat in your bed, say goodbye to your toes.
14. Cat people might be a little shy at first.
15. But they’ll open up when you get to know them.
16. Cat people know how to have a good vent.
They won’t be horrible, but they understand that everyone needs to let off steam occasionally.
17. And they have an excellent sense of humor.
18. Cat people can be super caring.
They’ll always know how to look after you when you feel down.
19. Cat people are good at staying positive, as most of the time they have to put up with grumpy animals.
20. They’ll never be controlling, because they’re not used to being in charge.
21. Cat people would never take love for granted.
Because when a cat chooses you it’s a great day.
And when a cat person chooses you it’s a very special honor.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Happy Mother's Day from the cat!
He wasn't much of a cat guy until he found a crying kitten outside...
Happy Cinco de Meow!
Veterinarian shows us how to pick up a cat like a pro
Cat brings flowers to her neighbors everyday from her garden
He used to hate cats but is now the ultimate cat dad thanks to this special kitty
Kitty has a permanent creepy smile and you'll love it (Gallery)
Did you know that big cats like laser pointers too?
This video perfectly sums up growing up with an older sibling
Man finds a genius way to play with his cat and dog at the same time