26 pictures that prove cats are complete jerks
Yet we still love them...
1. This cat who has no consideration for other animals.
2. This cat who likes to make sacrifices to the toilet gods.
3. This cat who gets turned on by how uncomfortable you get.
4. This cat who had a wild 15 minutes.
5. This cat who likes to get stoned all day while you slave at work.
6. This kitten who uses her cuteness to get away with acts of evil.
7. This cat who does what he wants, where he wants.
8. This cat who mocks your dependence on technology.
9. This cat who just wants to fight the man.
10. This cat whose idea of a joke is acute blindness.
11. This cat who’s the reason why we can’t have nice things.
12. This cat who knows nothing about personal space and hygiene.
13. This cat's who's reasoning explains cats purrfectly.
14. This cat who has been planning his revenge from the start.
15. This cat who knows that we're their slaves.
16. This cat who believes that if she doesn't have nice slippers, you don't deserve them either.
17. This cat who passive-aggresively torments his humans.
18. This cat who doesn't care how exhausted you are.
19. This cat who refuses to drink out of the fancy water fountain you bought them just to stick it to you.
20. This cat who's such a jerk, the entire neighborhood is in fear.
21. This cat whose only dream is boobs.
22. This cat who believes in biological warfare.
23. This cat whose lactose intolerance won’t stop him.
24. This cat who looks fear dead in the face, then destroys everything you own.
25. This cat who’s pissed she wasted her artistic talent on you.
26. And this cat, who gives "nothing is sacred" a whole new meaning.
Yet no matter how evil our cats can be, they're still our family and we love them!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
6 Valentine's Day Comics From Your Cat
When your cat is your therapist
A Cat's Guide To Surviving The Super Bowl
Man uses coffee to rescue three abandoned kittens
When you literally just fed the cat
A Cat's Map of the Bed
The Stages of a Cat's Yawn
Looking in the mirror
Going to the bathroom when you have a cat...
This cat wears glasses to help kids feel more comfortable with glasses