27 cats who just want to watch the world burn
Some cats aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some cats just want to watch the world burn.
1. This cat who begged for a cat tree, and instead sat in the box it came in. That mocking face haunts his human's nightmares.
2. This cat who wants to make sure you take a little piece of him everywhere you go... and probably hid the lint roller.
3. This cat who murdered your plants and doesn't even have the decency to leave the crime scene.
5. The cat who believes that you can just clean and mop around him.
6. This cat who pushed his friend into looking for the ghost in the basement.
7. This cat who likes to flush the toilet while you're still on the can or in the shower.
8. This cat who doesn't have anywhere to be, he just doesn't want to be near you.
9. This cat who believes that there can only be one cat per household.
10. This cat who just doesn't want you to have nice things.
11. This grinch.
12. This cat who insists you watch less T.V.
13. This alarm clock demon.
14. And this cat who smacks this "toy" for hours throughout the night and then takes 27 naps while you're at work.
15. This cat who has the stink and isn't afraid to use it.
16. This cat's not so subtle way of letting you know that you should be on a diet.
17. This master chef.
18. This cat who's seen "The Shining" one too many times.
19. This cat who laughs at this whole "self improvement" phase you're going through.
20. This cat who's smart ass found a loophole when you said "you can't sit on my keyboard."
21. This cat who refuses to confess even when all the evidence points at him.
22. This cat who thinks you need to buy softer rolls.
23. This horrible prankster.
24. This cat who'd rather smack you than calmly let you know that she wants down.
25. This cat who passive-aggressively lets you know that she's upset you didn't invite her to play.
26. This typical intimidation tactic.
I think it's safe to say that cats are adorable little super villains/psycopaths... but we love them all the same!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
The cat decides if you get to sleep in or not...
Want a cookie?
Not all who wander are lost...
When the cat can't decide where to sleep...
When you tell your cat to get off the counter...
It's not really drinking alone when the cat is home
Have fun at work
When the cat reminds you what's important...
How My Cat Sees Me