These 11 cats really nailed their modeling shoot
Work it, work it... and snap! You're a natural!
Cats are the fashion divas of the animal kingdom.
1. Now give me that "I don't care about anything" look. Nailed it.
2. Now give me a little bit of that "ready to pounce" glare... purrrfect!
3. Now I want you to stare off camera with a subtle but intense gaze... like you think you might have saw a spider move across the floor... and got it!
4. Give me a seductive but playful lick of the lips... like you just finished some fancy feast. Yes!
5. Okay, now I want you to look fierce with a touch of anger... like you're plotting your revenge for your human after taking you to the vet. Bravo!
6. Alright, give me that total "bad boy" look. Like, you just pooped in your human's shoe and you're waiting for them to step in it. Work it!
7. Now give me a look of playful desire... as if you see the human's toes wiggling under the blanket. Wonderful!
8. I want complete indifference. Imagine the human calling your name, for hours, and you just don't give a damn. Yes! Exactly.
9. I want total innocence. Like you have no idea why the human just stuck you in a bag... nailed it.
10. I want you to give a distracted yet longing look, as if you see that your human left some chicken scraps on his plate on the table. Wow, you're a natural!
11. Lastly, I want scary. I want to feel scared, and afraid that you're plotting something very dark for me. Like a nasty claw to the face for forgetting to fill your food bowl at the crack of dawn this morning.... annnnd got it. Captured it purrfectly!
I think it's safe to say that these cats have a successful modeling career ahead of them!
(H/T) college humor
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
When your pets ruin intimate moments...
When your cat doubts she's The Queen
How to introduce a cat and dog
Why your cat wants to go to Disney World...
When your cat wants to go on vacation...
When the cat gets her head stuck
How your cat reminds you to go to the gym
What your cat is imagining vs what your cat is doing
Happy Father's Day from the cat
This is why it's dangerous to break into a home that has a cat... (comic)