These 11 cats really nailed their modeling shoot
Work it, work it... and snap! You're a natural!
Cats are the fashion divas of the animal kingdom.
1. Now give me that "I don't care about anything" look. Nailed it.
2. Now give me a little bit of that "ready to pounce" glare... purrrfect!
3. Now I want you to stare off camera with a subtle but intense gaze... like you think you might have saw a spider move across the floor... and got it!
4. Give me a seductive but playful lick of the lips... like you just finished some fancy feast. Yes!
5. Okay, now I want you to look fierce with a touch of anger... like you're plotting your revenge for your human after taking you to the vet. Bravo!
6. Alright, give me that total "bad boy" look. Like, you just pooped in your human's shoe and you're waiting for them to step in it. Work it!
7. Now give me a look of playful desire... as if you see the human's toes wiggling under the blanket. Wonderful!
8. I want complete indifference. Imagine the human calling your name, for hours, and you just don't give a damn. Yes! Exactly.
9. I want total innocence. Like you have no idea why the human just stuck you in a bag... nailed it.
10. I want you to give a distracted yet longing look, as if you see that your human left some chicken scraps on his plate on the table. Wow, you're a natural!
11. Lastly, I want scary. I want to feel scared, and afraid that you're plotting something very dark for me. Like a nasty claw to the face for forgetting to fill your food bowl at the crack of dawn this morning.... annnnd got it. Captured it purrfectly!
I think it's safe to say that these cats have a successful modeling career ahead of them!
(H/T) college humor
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Minnie and Dany meet the Roomba
When you and the cat are both late to your meeting
Cats are our adorable little murder machines
Why your cat hates plants...
When your cat is exhausted
When your parents are dying to see you.... or the cat?
A Very Happy Mother's Day From The Cat
When you want to boop the cat
When the cat reminds you not to forget breakfast