Follow this cat's advice if you want the purrrfect Halloween!
This does actually sound pretty awesome... is that bad?
It's so easy, anyone can do it!
1. Buy an oversized bag of Halloween candy.
(Or more. Do what feels right at that moment.)
2. Pour the entire bag into one giant bowl.
(If you don't have a giant bowl, several smaller bowls will work just fine.)
3. At this point, you may hear the rumblings of activity outside...
(Laughter of children is something to watch out for.)
4. But don't panic!
(Everything will be okay... we promise.)
5. Quickly find your favorite horror film on Netflix.
(Doesn't have to be horror... but it should be a Halloweeny theme.)
6. Then lock the doors.
7. Switch off the lights.
(Very important step... so don't miss it!)
8. Grab your oversized bowl of delicious Halloween candy…
(Or your several small bowls.)
9. …and enjoy the perfect Halloween night in the comfort of your own home, away from children, parties, and basically the entire world with your giant bowl of candy that you don’t have to share with anyone else.
(Now THAT is a happy Halloween!)
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
The first ever video of sand cat kittens in the wild
She felt guilty her cat passed when she was sleeping... until a stranger gave her great advice
Rough street cat gets some TLC... and his transformation will blow you away (Gallery)
Man fakes his own death to see what his cat would do...
A suspected big poacher gets taken out by the lions he was hunting
How a cat celebrates Valentine's Day (comic)
Comic perfectly describes the moment when your cat wants to hang out
Woman sees how far she can go with balancing things on her cat's head (Gallery)
Cat plays with ball in the most hilariously bizarre way you'll ever see
Video clip shows a side by side comparison of the cat as a kitten and it's too cute