Follow this cat's advice if you want the purrrfect Halloween!
This does actually sound pretty awesome... is that bad?
It's so easy, anyone can do it!
1. Buy an oversized bag of Halloween candy.
(Or more. Do what feels right at that moment.)
2. Pour the entire bag into one giant bowl.
(If you don't have a giant bowl, several smaller bowls will work just fine.)
3. At this point, you may hear the rumblings of activity outside...
(Laughter of children is something to watch out for.)
4. But don't panic!
(Everything will be okay... we promise.)
5. Quickly find your favorite horror film on Netflix.
(Doesn't have to be horror... but it should be a Halloweeny theme.)
6. Then lock the doors.
7. Switch off the lights.
(Very important step... so don't miss it!)
8. Grab your oversized bowl of delicious Halloween candy…
(Or your several small bowls.)
9. …and enjoy the perfect Halloween night in the comfort of your own home, away from children, parties, and basically the entire world with your giant bowl of candy that you don’t have to share with anyone else.
(Now THAT is a happy Halloween!)
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
What happens when you close the door on a cat (comic)
Little girl reading her cat a bedtime story is the cutest thing you'll see
There's now a book written just for cats by a cat...
She asked which cat had been in the shelter the longest, brings home deaf toothless senior love bug
Is it okay to carry a cat like a baby?
Trainer suggested a spray bottle to get her cat off the table... cat hilariously defiant
Cat has huge sneeze and it's adorable
Lions fatally maul poachers who broke into reserve to hunt rhinos
Cat who saved owner's life by keeping her awake when she suffered a blood clot is given award
Sassy cat talks back to his mom when he finds out there's no more treats