Follow this cat's advice if you want the purrrfect Halloween!
This does actually sound pretty awesome... is that bad?
It's so easy, anyone can do it!
1. Buy an oversized bag of Halloween candy.
(Or more. Do what feels right at that moment.)
2. Pour the entire bag into one giant bowl.
(If you don't have a giant bowl, several smaller bowls will work just fine.)
3. At this point, you may hear the rumblings of activity outside...
(Laughter of children is something to watch out for.)
4. But don't panic!
(Everything will be okay... we promise.)
5. Quickly find your favorite horror film on Netflix.
(Doesn't have to be horror... but it should be a Halloweeny theme.)
6. Then lock the doors.
7. Switch off the lights.
(Very important step... so don't miss it!)
8. Grab your oversized bowl of delicious Halloween candy…
(Or your several small bowls.)
9. …and enjoy the perfect Halloween night in the comfort of your own home, away from children, parties, and basically the entire world with your giant bowl of candy that you don’t have to share with anyone else.
(Now THAT is a happy Halloween!)
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Happy International Cat Day!
How I know there's a bug in the house
Still fits and sits
How to use a cat harness
How to safely use a cat harness
Being your cat's biggest supporter
Happy 4th of July!
Life is so unfair