Follow this cat's advice if you want the purrrfect Halloween!
This does actually sound pretty awesome... is that bad?
It's so easy, anyone can do it!
1. Buy an oversized bag of Halloween candy.
(Or more. Do what feels right at that moment.)
2. Pour the entire bag into one giant bowl.
(If you don't have a giant bowl, several smaller bowls will work just fine.)
3. At this point, you may hear the rumblings of activity outside...
(Laughter of children is something to watch out for.)
4. But don't panic!
(Everything will be okay... we promise.)
5. Quickly find your favorite horror film on Netflix.
(Doesn't have to be horror... but it should be a Halloweeny theme.)
6. Then lock the doors.
7. Switch off the lights.
(Very important step... so don't miss it!)
8. Grab your oversized bowl of delicious Halloween candy…
(Or your several small bowls.)
9. …and enjoy the perfect Halloween night in the comfort of your own home, away from children, parties, and basically the entire world with your giant bowl of candy that you don’t have to share with anyone else.
(Now THAT is a happy Halloween!)
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Minnie is excited to meet her little sister
What you say versus what your cat hears
Minnie cuddles with the baby bump
How my pets would help if I hurt myself
Minnie tries an automatic cat feeder
April Fools from the cat!
Creativity is a lot like a cat
Minnie slithers into a box
Cats are liquid