15 cats who are definitely plotting your murder
Waiting for the purrrfect moment to strike.
1. "She's been doing this all week with knives of varying sizes. Not sure how much time I have left."
2. "After these chin scratches, you're mine. But... after the chin scratches."
3. "Ever heard of the Blair Witch? Well, she had a cat."
4. "One more step, and the giraffe gets it."
5. "The view up here is marvelous... for killing."
6. "How dare you hold me like a stoopy baby? Tonight, you'll 'trip' down the stairs by accident."
7. "I've been meaning to talk to you."
8. "Here comes the new boyfriend. I call his legs, and you go for the face. Sound good?"
9. "Have you seen the movie Psycho? We should totally act that out... I call being Norman Bates!"
10. "Why don't you take a seat? Hehehehe."
12. "Everything floats down here, Georgie."
13. "Heeeeeere's kitty!"
14. "Evil, thy name is me... but some people call me Sprinkles."
15. "Oh, you forgot to fill my food bowl? That's funny. Because I forgot to turn the gas stove off."
It's best not to resist. Give in to your feline overlords if you want to live.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
A step by step guide to wrapping presents... when you have a cat (comic)
Minnie's favorite bedtime story
When the cat is worried about being on Santa's Naughty list (comic)
Circumstantial evidence (comic)
There's a cat in our tree...
When a cat meets The Elf On The Shelf
Bad to the bone (comic)
Oh, Christmas Tree (comic)
Minnie's Favorite Holiday Book!
What the cat is thankful for (comic)