15 cats who are definitely plotting your murder
Waiting for the purrrfect moment to strike.
1. "She's been doing this all week with knives of varying sizes. Not sure how much time I have left."
2. "After these chin scratches, you're mine. But... after the chin scratches."
3. "Ever heard of the Blair Witch? Well, she had a cat."
4. "One more step, and the giraffe gets it."
5. "The view up here is marvelous... for killing."
6. "How dare you hold me like a stoopy baby? Tonight, you'll 'trip' down the stairs by accident."
7. "I've been meaning to talk to you."
8. "Here comes the new boyfriend. I call his legs, and you go for the face. Sound good?"
9. "Have you seen the movie Psycho? We should totally act that out... I call being Norman Bates!"
10. "Why don't you take a seat? Hehehehe."
12. "Everything floats down here, Georgie."
13. "Heeeeeere's kitty!"
14. "Evil, thy name is me... but some people call me Sprinkles."
15. "Oh, you forgot to fill my food bowl? That's funny. Because I forgot to turn the gas stove off."
It's best not to resist. Give in to your feline overlords if you want to live.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
When the cat sets goals
What the cat is thinking when looking out the window
When the cat takes over a famous work of art
When the cat is sent to destroy the spider
April Fools From The Cat!
Minnie's First Time In A Cat Harness
Cat doesn't understand why we buy them scratching posts...
A quick lesson of cause and effect with the cat
When your cat dreams of Game of Thrones
A Cat's Guide To Catching A Leprechaun