15 cats who are definitely plotting your murder
Waiting for the purrrfect moment to strike.
1. "She's been doing this all week with knives of varying sizes. Not sure how much time I have left."
2. "After these chin scratches, you're mine. But... after the chin scratches."
3. "Ever heard of the Blair Witch? Well, she had a cat."
4. "One more step, and the giraffe gets it."
5. "The view up here is marvelous... for killing."
6. "How dare you hold me like a stoopy baby? Tonight, you'll 'trip' down the stairs by accident."
7. "I've been meaning to talk to you."
8. "Here comes the new boyfriend. I call his legs, and you go for the face. Sound good?"
9. "Have you seen the movie Psycho? We should totally act that out... I call being Norman Bates!"
10. "Why don't you take a seat? Hehehehe."
12. "Everything floats down here, Georgie."
13. "Heeeeeere's kitty!"
14. "Evil, thy name is me... but some people call me Sprinkles."
15. "Oh, you forgot to fill my food bowl? That's funny. Because I forgot to turn the gas stove off."
It's best not to resist. Give in to your feline overlords if you want to live.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Minnie is excited to meet her little sister
What you say versus what your cat hears
Minnie cuddles with the baby bump
How my pets would help if I hurt myself
Minnie tries an automatic cat feeder
April Fools from the cat!
Creativity is a lot like a cat
Minnie slithers into a box
Cats are liquid