10 cats ready to ring in the New Year!
New year, new meow.
1. When the little ones try to stay up till midnight but they begin to nod out one by one...
2. When you roll up with the squad ready to party.
3. That moment you realize you shouldn't have taken that shot of fire ball.
4. Forcing the family to get one new year's "happy" photo together but no one is smiling.
(But that's the best you're gonna get... so... just accept it.)
5. The face you make when you realize you don't have anyone to kiss at midnight but your champagne bottle.
(It's okay... liquid bubbly will always be there for you.)
6. The common "why did I go out instead of staying home on the couch watching netflix" New Year's look.
7. When you realize you don't know anyone at the New Year's party so you try to guzzle down some liquid confidence so you don't feel so awkward.
8. After the party ends and you can finally go to sleep like you've wanted to the past few hours.
9. The annual "new year, new me" facebook/social media dignified pic.
(And going through and deleting/hiding the other not so dignified tagged photos of you the next day.)
10. Making sure you start the new year fancy af.
(Because this is a new year, new meow, after all.)
Happy New Year!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
This is why your cat hates plants
What happens when you close the door on a cat (comic)
Little girl reading her cat a bedtime story is the cutest thing you'll see
There's now a book written just for cats by a cat...
She asked which cat had been in the shelter the longest, brings home deaf toothless senior love bug
Is it okay to carry a cat like a baby?
Trainer suggested a spray bottle to get her cat off the table... cat hilariously defiant
Cat has huge sneeze and it's adorable
Lions fatally maul poachers who broke into reserve to hunt rhinos
Cat who saved owner's life by keeping her awake when she suffered a blood clot is given award