10 cats ready to ring in the New Year!
New year, new meow.
1. When the little ones try to stay up till midnight but they begin to nod out one by one...
2. When you roll up with the squad ready to party.
3. That moment you realize you shouldn't have taken that shot of fire ball.
4. Forcing the family to get one new year's "happy" photo together but no one is smiling.
(But that's the best you're gonna get... so... just accept it.)
5. The face you make when you realize you don't have anyone to kiss at midnight but your champagne bottle.
(It's okay... liquid bubbly will always be there for you.)
6. The common "why did I go out instead of staying home on the couch watching netflix" New Year's look.
7. When you realize you don't know anyone at the New Year's party so you try to guzzle down some liquid confidence so you don't feel so awkward.
8. After the party ends and you can finally go to sleep like you've wanted to the past few hours.
9. The annual "new year, new me" facebook/social media dignified pic.
(And going through and deleting/hiding the other not so dignified tagged photos of you the next day.)
10. Making sure you start the new year fancy af.
(Because this is a new year, new meow, after all.)
Happy New Year!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Leash on a dog vs leash on a cat
Where's my phone?
Dinner time with Minnie
Spooky Halloween Cat Book For Your Viewing Pleasure
Crocheting with Minnie
Biscuits to the face
Do you want fur on these?
If you're not willing to be a fool, you can't become a master
When there's a monster under your bed...
When the cat watches you clean her litter