21 adorably purrfect gifts for cat collectors
The point of the game is to collect cats. That's it. That's the only purpose of the game... and it's awesome.
Needless to say, people are OBSESSED with the game, as cat lovers get obsessed with anything cat related.
So, here are 19 adorably purrfect gifts for all the cat collectors out there.
1. This kitty bento that was probably inspired by the kitty collector cookbook ($28)
2. These kitty screen cleaners ($7 each)
3. This phone case ($25 to $30) that celebrates butts
4. This finger reminder ($14) to put the Frisky Bitz out
5. These lil guys ($10 each)
6. This very important PSA ($45)
7. This cake box art print ($18)
8. This feline-filled landscape ($11)
9. This v meta tote ($15)
10. This incredible all-over print sweatshirt ($25)
11. These regal cat pins ($1 each)
12. This embroidered Billy portrait ($20)
13. This Fred cross-stitch card holder ($14)
14. This Tubbs plush ($20) with more to love
15. This pair of Snowball leggings ($50)
16. These inspirational notebooks ($12 each)
17. This adorable custom felt cat ($45) who isn’t afraid to show you its butt
18. This sakura mochi cushion ($5) IRL for your pins
19. These vinyl decals for your lappy ($5 each)
20. These clear milk jugs ($24)
21. And, finally, this tee for bourgeoisie scum ($25)
You don't even have to play the game to enjoy these gifts!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
May I go now? A comic about letting go of your cat
When your cat knows you're lazy (comic)
When the cat watches too much Star Wars... (comic)
What the cat thinks of your Amazon purchases
When your cat is a total freak
When the cat wonders if there's more to life
Happy Easter from the cat!
When the cat sets goals
What the cat is thinking when looking out the window
When the cat takes over a famous work of art