21 adorably purrfect gifts for cat collectors
The point of the game is to collect cats. That's it. That's the only purpose of the game... and it's awesome.
Needless to say, people are OBSESSED with the game, as cat lovers get obsessed with anything cat related.
So, here are 19 adorably purrfect gifts for all the cat collectors out there.
1. This kitty bento that was probably inspired by the kitty collector cookbook ($28)
2. These kitty screen cleaners ($7 each)
3. This phone case ($25 to $30) that celebrates butts
4. This finger reminder ($14) to put the Frisky Bitz out
5. These lil guys ($10 each)
6. This very important PSA ($45)
7. This cake box art print ($18)
8. This feline-filled landscape ($11)
9. This v meta tote ($15)
10. This incredible all-over print sweatshirt ($25)
11. These regal cat pins ($1 each)
12. This embroidered Billy portrait ($20)
13. This Fred cross-stitch card holder ($14)
14. This Tubbs plush ($20) with more to love
15. This pair of Snowball leggings ($50)
16. These inspirational notebooks ($12 each)
17. This adorable custom felt cat ($45) who isn’t afraid to show you its butt
18. This sakura mochi cushion ($5) IRL for your pins
19. These vinyl decals for your lappy ($5 each)
20. These clear milk jugs ($24)
21. And, finally, this tee for bourgeoisie scum ($25)
You don't even have to play the game to enjoy these gifts!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
What happens when you close the door on a cat (comic)
Little girl reading her cat a bedtime story is the cutest thing you'll see
There's now a book written just for cats by a cat...
She asked which cat had been in the shelter the longest, brings home deaf toothless senior love bug
Is it okay to carry a cat like a baby?
Trainer suggested a spray bottle to get her cat off the table... cat hilariously defiant
Cat has huge sneeze and it's adorable
Lions fatally maul poachers who broke into reserve to hunt rhinos
Cat who saved owner's life by keeping her awake when she suffered a blood clot is given award
Sassy cat talks back to his mom when he finds out there's no more treats