Their cat wouldn't stop trying to wake them up... and that's why he saved their lives!
Bob, a 7-year-old black tabby, saved his family when he realized something was very wrong.
In the middle of the night, he kept meowing for his humans to get up, and even smacked his human dad across the face with his claws and bit him!
When his human dad got up, figuring his cat was just being annoying and hungry, he followed the cat to where he thought would be his food bowl. Instead... he lead them to the garage door which is connected to their house, and they found out there car was running and pouring toxic levels of carbon monoxide into their home!
Bob saved their lives, and now he's even more spoiled than before!
Which is of course well deserved ;)
Watch the video below!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Happy International Cat Day!
How I know there's a bug in the house
Still fits and sits
How to use a cat harness
How to safely use a cat harness
Being your cat's biggest supporter
Happy 4th of July!
Life is so unfair