21 cats who are PUMPED for the NFL season
Are you ready for some footballlllll?
Because these cats are!
1. This little panther supporting the Panthers
2. This cat hoping for home field advantage for dem 'Boys
3. This cat who calls himself the "Legion of Boom" whenever he sneak attacks the dog
4. This cat who supports the Arizona Cardinals but also realizes he hates cardinals
5. Baltimore cat ready for the smash mouth football of the AFC North
6. Steelers cat who won't stop bringing up super bowls
7. This Raiders fan ready for the silver and black's return to glory
8. This Jets fan who's all business
9. This cat who just found out about Cleveland's DAWG POUND
10. This cat who became a Broncos fan thanks to this defensive lineman's cuddles
11. And this cat who's now a Patriot's fan thanks to Gronk's cuddles
12. This stray who really wanted to watch the Packers-Chiefs game
13. This cat who's sick of the Patriots always winning and trying to block a field goal
14. This little Packer's fan who's just in it for the cheese
15. This kitten who's just in it for the snacks
16. This cat who remembered the Bears have to play Aaron Rodgers twice a year
17. This Bills fan waiting for Tom Brady to retire
18. This fan who found out that the real life Vikings did in fact have pet cats
19. This Texans fan who can't wait to watch JJ Watt demolish his enemies
20. This Washington fan hoping Kirk Cousins can lead them to the promised land
21. This cat demonstrating how to properly swat down a football (cats make the best shutdown corners)
Are you ready for some football?? Share the cute!
If you have your fur friends representing your favorite team, share them with us!
Related Story: Dear kitten: regarding the big game
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Making the bed when you have a cat
Things My Cat Passive Aggressively Does To Wake Me Up
You can't see me!
What Minnie does at night
Forbidden is her favorite flavor
Minnie reviews a self cleaning litter box!
The Cat & The Nutcracker
Wrapping presents when you have a baby AND a cat!
Nothing is more important...
Happy Pie Season!