Watch how this chef makes his cat a homemade meal - and learn to do it yourself!
Nothing beats home cooking! (Scroll down for recipe)
"I normally cook a meal like this for Kohaku once a year on his birthday, but since I got a lot of requests to make a food for him, I decided to make this video," Jun shared on Youtube.
See for yourself!
*Please do research on which ingredients are okay and not okay to use, how much and how often to feed when you make one for your cats.
Salmon Chicken tender (or chicken breast)
Yellow Fin Tuna
Bonito Stock Soup
1. Boil all the meat and fish for about a minute or two until they’re cooked.
2. Put them in a cold water and cool them down.
3. Chop them into tiny pieces.
4. Put the paste in a round mold (or a cup if you don't have a mold!)
5. Add bonito stock soup and sprinkle some catnip powder.
・Do not use fatty part of fish and/or chicken since it’ll have too many calories.
・Try giving a tiny piece of cooked fish or chicken to your cat to see if he/she will like it and won’t have problems digesting before making an actual meal.
・Again, please do research on your own.
Share the cute!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
How to safely use a cat harness
Being your cat's biggest supporter
Happy 4th of July!
Life is so unfair
Piano lessons with Minnie
Mighty House Lioness Hunts Wild Mosquito!
Do not disturb kitty