20 hilarious cat reactions for EVERY Thanksgiving situation
Another Thanksgiving, another year of awkward family conversations.
1. When you have to fake laugh at all of your weird uncle’s bad jokes.
2. When your mom asks you to help out in the kitchen.
3. When everyone won’t stop asking about your relationship status.
4. When the food comes out and your unbridled joy starts leaking out of your face.
5. When that one person thinks it’s a great idea to make everyone go around the table and say what they’re thankful for.
6. When you eat so much that you can’t move.
7. When all of your cousins show up with significant others and you’re in the corner like:
8. When everyone asks what you’re doing with your life.
9. When you’re still sitting at the kids table…in your late twenties.
10. When you’re really full but you’re already thinking about Thanksgiving leftovers.
11. When you find your favorite cousin then go hide in a corner together to avoid small talk.
12. When someone asks when you’re going to get married.
13. When you run out of things to small talk about.
14. When you’re asked to take a family photo that you have absolutely no interest in being a part of.
15. When you try to explain your job to someone in your family and they have no clue what you’re talking about.
16. When your relatives start fighting and nobody knows how to handle it.
17. When you see the table being set and the aroma of turkey and deliciousness waft towards you.
18. When everyone promised not to discuss politics and then somebody asks who you voted for.
19. When your younger sibling brings their new significant other and you have to deal with their disgusting puppy love.
20. And finally, when you’re trying to sneak out of the party so you can avoid the uncomfortable goodbye cheek-kisses.
Happy Thanksgiving from iizcat!
Share the cute!
Related Story: 9 cats that look a little too much like turkeys...
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Every time I use the heating pad...
Home office lap cat
Drawing with Minnie
When the cat wants out...
Minnie has figured out how to open doors...
Stop scratching the couch!
Minnie's New Year's Resolutions
Warms Your Soul
Another video of holding Minnie the baby while I work from home
Reading Twas The Night Before Christmas As Told By The Cat