10 times cats walked all over your stuff and gave zero f*cks
We all know that cats don't really care about our stuff.
But we still love them.
We decided to share a post that captures our little fur ass hats doing what they do best - not giving a f*ck.
1. "Was making a quiche, turned my back for 30 seconds..."
2. Cats walking all over your sh*t since the 15th century.
3. Famous painting by Roger Dean where his cat walked across the canvas (check the clouds).
4. This kitty paw print left in a brick... which might lead to a secret door where secret cat meetings take place?
5. "You gotta knead the doh, human."
6. This 2,000 year old Roman roof tile... proving cats have been annoying us for thousands of years.
7. This hardwood floor finish is missing something... and purrfect.
8. "F*ck your couch, human."
9. When Grandma's cat decided to ruin dessert on Thanksgiving.
10. "Annnd f*ck your home renovation , human."
Ah, cats. They're are adorable little assholes.
Share the funny!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Man uses coffee to rescue three abandoned kittens
When you literally just fed the cat
A Cat's Map of the Bed
The Stages of a Cat's Yawn
Looking in the mirror
Going to the bathroom when you have a cat...
This cat wears glasses to help kids feel more comfortable with glasses
When you want to be lazy with the cat
What the cat thinks about privacy
Dogs vs. Cats on Christmas