10 times cats walked all over your stuff and gave zero f*cks
We all know that cats don't really care about our stuff.
But we still love them.
We decided to share a post that captures our little fur ass hats doing what they do best - not giving a f*ck.
1. "Was making a quiche, turned my back for 30 seconds..."
2. Cats walking all over your sh*t since the 15th century.
3. Famous painting by Roger Dean where his cat walked across the canvas (check the clouds).
4. This kitty paw print left in a brick... which might lead to a secret door where secret cat meetings take place?
5. "You gotta knead the doh, human."
6. This 2,000 year old Roman roof tile... proving cats have been annoying us for thousands of years.
7. This hardwood floor finish is missing something... and purrfect.
8. "F*ck your couch, human."
9. When Grandma's cat decided to ruin dessert on Thanksgiving.
10. "Annnd f*ck your home renovation , human."
Ah, cats. They're are adorable little assholes.
Share the funny!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
When your cat THINKS she's the master of hiding
When you can't find the cat... (comic)
Your True Love Vs. The Cat's True Love
The cat every time there's fresh laundry...
National Pizza Day!
When your cat wakes you up early (comic)
Cat games to play during the Superbowl
How to build a feral cat shelter
When your cat wants to chat with you at an ungodly hour... (comic)
My hands look like this so hers can look like this... (comic)