10 times cats walked all over your stuff and gave zero f*cks
We all know that cats don't really care about our stuff.
But we still love them.
We decided to share a post that captures our little fur ass hats doing what they do best - not giving a f*ck.
1. "Was making a quiche, turned my back for 30 seconds..."
2. Cats walking all over your sh*t since the 15th century.
3. Famous painting by Roger Dean where his cat walked across the canvas (check the clouds).
4. This kitty paw print left in a brick... which might lead to a secret door where secret cat meetings take place?
5. "You gotta knead the doh, human."
6. This 2,000 year old Roman roof tile... proving cats have been annoying us for thousands of years.
7. This hardwood floor finish is missing something... and purrfect.
8. "F*ck your couch, human."
9. When Grandma's cat decided to ruin dessert on Thanksgiving.
10. "Annnd f*ck your home renovation , human."
Ah, cats. They're are adorable little assholes.
Share the funny!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
An adorable two faced chimera kitten is taking the internet by storm (Gallery)
Cat gets impressive height trying to catch bird... but doesn't stick the landing
Did you know that it's National Drink Wine With Your Cat Week??
Every day, this horse offers this calico cat a free ride (video)
The first ever video of sand cat kittens in the wild
She felt guilty her cat passed when she was sleeping... until a stranger gave her great advice
Rough street cat gets some TLC... and his transformation will blow you away (Gallery)
Man fakes his own death to see what his cat would do...
A suspected big poacher gets taken out by the lions he was hunting
How a cat celebrates Valentine's Day (comic)