10 cat proverbs from different cultures that prove everybody loves cats
Cats have made their impact on basically every culture around the world. So, it's not surprise that many have proverbs just for cats.
1. "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." - English proverb
2. You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." - Colonial proverb
3. "Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb
4. A cat may look at a king. - English Proverb
5. A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays. - English Proverb
6. "The cat was created when the lion sneezed" - Arabian Proverb
7. "Beware of people who dislike cats." - Irish proverb
8. "Curiosity killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back!" - English Proverb
9. "The cat who frightens the mice away is as good as the cat who eats them" - German proverb
10. "I gave an order to a cat, and the cat gave it to its tail" - Chinese Proverb
Share this with your friends!
Related Story: 9 St. Patrick’s Day Limericks as written by cats
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Crocheting with Minnie
Biscuits to the face
Do you want fur on these?
If you're not willing to be a fool, you can't become a master
When there's a monster under your bed...
When the cat watches you clean her litter
Feed the wire through the hole... what could go wrong?
Don't leave your butter on the counter when you have a cat
When your cat thinks she's a lioness
Looking at the stars