10 cat proverbs from different cultures that prove everybody loves cats
Cats have made their impact on basically every culture around the world. So, it's not surprise that many have proverbs just for cats.
1. "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." - English proverb
2. You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." - Colonial proverb
3. "Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb
4. A cat may look at a king. - English Proverb
5. A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays. - English Proverb
6. "The cat was created when the lion sneezed" - Arabian Proverb
7. "Beware of people who dislike cats." - Irish proverb
8. "Curiosity killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back!" - English Proverb
9. "The cat who frightens the mice away is as good as the cat who eats them" - German proverb
10. "I gave an order to a cat, and the cat gave it to its tail" - Chinese Proverb
Share this with your friends!
Related Story: 9 St. Patrick’s Day Limericks as written by cats
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Happy Mother's Day from the cat!
He wasn't much of a cat guy until he found a crying kitten outside...
Happy Cinco de Meow!
Veterinarian shows us how to pick up a cat like a pro
Cat brings flowers to her neighbors everyday from her garden
He used to hate cats but is now the ultimate cat dad thanks to this special kitty
Kitty has a permanent creepy smile and you'll love it (Gallery)
Did you know that big cats like laser pointers too?
This video perfectly sums up growing up with an older sibling
Man finds a genius way to play with his cat and dog at the same time