10 cat proverbs from different cultures that prove everybody loves cats
Cats have made their impact on basically every culture around the world. So, it's not surprise that many have proverbs just for cats.
1. "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." - English proverb
2. You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." - Colonial proverb
3. "Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb
4. A cat may look at a king. - English Proverb
5. A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays. - English Proverb
6. "The cat was created when the lion sneezed" - Arabian Proverb
7. "Beware of people who dislike cats." - Irish proverb
8. "Curiosity killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back!" - English Proverb
9. "The cat who frightens the mice away is as good as the cat who eats them" - German proverb
10. "I gave an order to a cat, and the cat gave it to its tail" - Chinese Proverb
Share this with your friends!
Related Story: 9 St. Patrick’s Day Limericks as written by cats
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
What happens when you close the door on a cat (comic)
Little girl reading her cat a bedtime story is the cutest thing you'll see
There's now a book written just for cats by a cat...
She asked which cat had been in the shelter the longest, brings home deaf toothless senior love bug
Is it okay to carry a cat like a baby?
Trainer suggested a spray bottle to get her cat off the table... cat hilariously defiant
Cat has huge sneeze and it's adorable
Lions fatally maul poachers who broke into reserve to hunt rhinos
Cat who saved owner's life by keeping her awake when she suffered a blood clot is given award
Sassy cat talks back to his mom when he finds out there's no more treats