10 cat proverbs from different cultures that prove everybody loves cats
Cats have made their impact on basically every culture around the world. So, it's not surprise that many have proverbs just for cats.
1. "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." - English proverb
2. You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." - Colonial proverb
3. "Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb
4. A cat may look at a king. - English Proverb
5. A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays. - English Proverb
6. "The cat was created when the lion sneezed" - Arabian Proverb
7. "Beware of people who dislike cats." - Irish proverb
8. "Curiosity killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back!" - English Proverb
9. "The cat who frightens the mice away is as good as the cat who eats them" - German proverb
10. "I gave an order to a cat, and the cat gave it to its tail" - Chinese Proverb
Share this with your friends!
Related Story: 9 St. Patrick’s Day Limericks as written by cats
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
An adorable two faced chimera kitten is taking the internet by storm (Gallery)
Cat gets impressive height trying to catch bird... but doesn't stick the landing
Did you know that it's National Drink Wine With Your Cat Week??
Every day, this horse offers this calico cat a free ride (video)
The first ever video of sand cat kittens in the wild
She felt guilty her cat passed when she was sleeping... until a stranger gave her great advice
Rough street cat gets some TLC... and his transformation will blow you away (Gallery)
Man fakes his own death to see what his cat would do...
A suspected big poacher gets taken out by the lions he was hunting
How a cat celebrates Valentine's Day (comic)