10 cat proverbs from different cultures that prove everybody loves cats
Cats have made their impact on basically every culture around the world. So, it's not surprise that many have proverbs just for cats.
1. "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." - English proverb
2. You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." - Colonial proverb
3. "Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb
4. A cat may look at a king. - English Proverb
5. A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays. - English Proverb
6. "The cat was created when the lion sneezed" - Arabian Proverb
7. "Beware of people who dislike cats." - Irish proverb
8. "Curiosity killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back!" - English Proverb
9. "The cat who frightens the mice away is as good as the cat who eats them" - German proverb
10. "I gave an order to a cat, and the cat gave it to its tail" - Chinese Proverb
Share this with your friends!
Related Story: 9 St. Patrick’s Day Limericks as written by cats
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
When your cat THINKS she's the master of hiding
When you can't find the cat... (comic)
Your True Love Vs. The Cat's True Love
The cat every time there's fresh laundry...
National Pizza Day!
When your cat wakes you up early (comic)
Cat games to play during the Superbowl
How to build a feral cat shelter
When your cat wants to chat with you at an ungodly hour... (comic)
My hands look like this so hers can look like this... (comic)