A hilarious and helpful guide to giving a cat a pill
Giving a cat a pill is one of the most difficult tasks human kind has ever experienced... going to the moon? Building the pyramids? Child's play compared to giving a cat a pill.
1) First and most important step: the cat-burrito. It might be a purrito but don't be fooled, it won't end well for you.
2) Then you apply the force on it, for some reason (especially useful if your cat does not like burritos).
3) Sing along with your cat, it soothes his pain for being humiliated.
4) Let him have a bite of your finger, it will force him to draw a smile on his face so you can see him happy for the last time of your life. At the same time, take advantage of his mouth opened to approach quietly with the syringe.
4b) If you don't want to have your finger bitten, here is the wrapped-Toothless-with-teeth version of the mouth opening step.
4c) Here is the happy seal soon-to-be-angry way.
4d) You can also take him by behind, so you don't have to look right into his imploring eyes (imploring for your own safety, not his own fate, but I discovered that only too late).
5) And there you go, the pill is in the seal, I repeat, the pill is in the seal!
6) Comfort and pet him afterwards, before you release it : you can see in his eyes that he is already thinking on the most awfull revenge-killing for you. Eat your face before or after making you stumble in the stairs? Fur-choking you during your sleep or jump-scare you to death while watching TV? Nevertheless, your dark destiny is now sealed, but at least he is safe now with his medication...
Until next time...
Share the funny!
Related Story: How to give a cat a pill vs how to give a dog a pill
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Pay attention to me! (comic)
Don't forget to vote! (comic)
When you buy your cat new food (comic)
When a cat meets a ghost (comic)
Cat crashes fashion show and totally steals the show
Minnie's first encounter with a ceiling fan
When a cat wants in... (comic)
What cats love about Fall (comic)
Woman catches her contractor and her cat on camera... and it's too adorable
A cat's guide to pumpkins