10 times cats walked all over your stuff and gave zero f*cks
We all know that cats don't really care about our stuff.
But we still love them.
We decided to share a post that captures our little fur ass hats doing what they do best - not giving a f*ck.
1. "Was making a quiche, turned my back for 30 seconds..."
2. Cats walking all over your sh*t since the 15th century.
3. Famous painting by Roger Dean where his cat walked across the canvas (check the clouds).
4. This kitty paw print left in a brick... which might lead to a secret door where secret cat meetings take place?
5. "You gotta knead the doh, human."
6. This 2,000 year old Roman roof tile... proving cats have been annoying us for thousands of years.
7. This hardwood floor finish is missing something... and purrfect.
8. "F*ck your couch, human."
9. When Grandma's cat decided to ruin dessert on Thanksgiving.
10. "Annnd f*ck your home renovation , human."
Ah, cats. They're are adorable little assholes.
Share the funny!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Cat with skull in his fur gets awesome Photoshop treatment (Gallery)
Cat discovers mirror and becomes self aware (video)
What these 12 common cat quirks REALLY mean
There's a new app that will scan your cat and tell you if they're plotting to kill you
Blind cat gives his favorite pianist a hug every time he hears him play
A cat is stalking a squirrel... and then it gets EPIC
Watch: Man braves swamp to saving crying cat
Shelter finds the purrfect solution for senior kitty that just wants to be held
Cat kept bringing cash into the office and nobody had any idea how... until they saw him in action!
This sanctuary focuses on rescuing all the “odd” cats that they can find