10 cats ready to ring in the New Year!
New year, new meow.
1. When the little ones try to stay up till midnight but they begin to nod out one by one...
2. When you roll up with the squad ready to party.
3. That moment you realize you shouldn't have taken that shot of fire ball.
4. Forcing the family to get one new year's "happy" photo together but no one is smiling.
(But that's the best you're gonna get... so... just accept it.)
5. The face you make when you realize you don't have anyone to kiss at midnight but your champagne bottle.
(It's okay... liquid bubbly will always be there for you.)
6. The common "why did I go out instead of staying home on the couch watching netflix" New Year's look.
7. When you realize you don't know anyone at the New Year's party so you try to guzzle down some liquid confidence so you don't feel so awkward.
8. After the party ends and you can finally go to sleep like you've wanted to the past few hours.
9. The annual "new year, new me" facebook/social media dignified pic.
(And going through and deleting/hiding the other not so dignified tagged photos of you the next day.)
10. Making sure you start the new year fancy af.
(Because this is a new year, new meow, after all.)
Happy New Year!
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
After she lost her dear cat of 17 years, the neighbor kitty started to check in and visit
Good Samaritan catches falling cat purrfectly
Powerful photo of a cat healing her human during chemo... and it worked!
Cat goes on an impossible mission to retrieve his toy
Rescue piglet raised by cats thinks he's one of them! (video)
Cat is adjusting to the new baby in the most hilarious way
These kittens were raised by rabbits and now they hop just like them!
A cat calendar that will make 2018 totally pawesome (Gallery)
Man captures adorable photos of cat who visits him everyday for treats (Gallery)
News report on cougar spotting takes an unexpected turn (video)